Monday, June 6, 2011

Moroccon Style

Since I am living here in USA, I have become a big fan of HGTV, Home & Garden Television. I love all, ALL the programs and designers. I watch it the whole day, even the repeats! You can say I am addicted to it ;)
Well, recently I have since a lot of Moroccan Architecture and Style. It's the new 'in' thing in home decor. So thought my friends might like it. Moroccan Style is a new Trend in decoration. Infact right now too my HGTV is on, and they just showed a Moroccan makeover of a living room. So here are some pictures that might inspire you for some projects.

note: all pictures are from google images

products inspired by Moroccan Style

starting with the architecture...

then the Door...

then come the walls, tile

with the walls, come the draperies...

and for floor, some rugs & cushions

and the room divider...

now beautiful romantic lights!

let's have some storage solutions...

real stylish ones too...

and couches...

a few accent chairs!

the coffee & end tables...

finally accessorize...

here are some examples of Moroccan Riads' interiors





Have a look of some Moroccan makeovers by HGTV.

2 comments:

  1. Sonam, you sound so much like me...about being addicted to HGTV. I was the same way...now my addiction has gone down a bit.
    Secondly, have you been reading my mind...:)? I have been so inspired by Moroccan decor myself, and will be doing a post on it very soon on my blog too...what a strange coincidence!
    Loved your post and all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neha, m glad you liked it...and yes I am glued to HGTV...

    ReplyDelete

speak your heart!!