Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Dump Khamba

I was in class 7th when our school participated in National Children Science Congress 1999. With my team members/friends/class mates, we were the winners at district level, state level and went for final level competition in Mapusa, Goa. Our project was on Vermi-compost, an extremely organic way to turn daily household waste to powerful fertilizer for your own garden. 
Why I m telling you about my school days??...Well, recently I came across this wonderful website Daily Dump which reminded me of these school days. Daily Dump helps you manage your household waste and convert it to useful high-quality compost. It's a brand that provide service, set of products and a green way of life.


Leaf Composters

Beautiful Gamla (earthen pots)

3-Tier Khamba, composter

Pretty Composters to enhance your landscaping

The Manthan, mixer

Terracotta Products

Cool Books for Kids

Harmless Home Products

Accessories

Awareness Products

last but not the least, DD's Personal Service!

all pictures are via Daily Dump

1 comment:

  1. I will like to do some thing like this in our locality in Delhi. How to start. Please guide.

    Ajay K Mittal
    9811032311

    ReplyDelete

speak your heart!!