Monday, July 25, 2011

HGTV Design Star


It's been one year now since I am here in USA and I have already told being glued to HGTV in my previous post here. I was already in love with different shows on HGTV and recently came to know about the reality design challenge show HGTV Design Star. It is the 6th season of the show which started just 2 weeks back, and of course, I am in love with this show too. The 12 contestants compete for their own design show on this. Each week, the judges decide whom to eliminate one. Each week, the remaining contestants participate in an interior design challenge such as designing a living space or creating a space in an empty room. David Bromstad won the debut season of Design Star, now he is the mentor of the contestants. I'll definitely talk about him in later posts. Since, this a weekly show, I promise to update you all week-by-week starting today!

The Contestants of season 6 with the mentor David and host Tanika


and finally the mentor, David Bromstad


official video


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your heart!!