Friday, August 2, 2013

Click-Click-Instaa! part-1

During my studies at FIDM,
I used to have long commute from South Bay to 
the San Francisco city each day!
and while waiting for my trains, and other commute...
... I used to just click-click-click!

here are some of my favorite 'on-go' Instagram!


where FIDM is!

near Union Square, SF


somewhere on Market, SF


opposite to Macy's, Union Square SF

at Milbrae

view from FIDM terrace! amazing!

finally my train was there! 

while getting urgent printouts from Copy Central in Market St., SF

Can you spot FIDM?

these are just the part of long commute for one year.
more coming up! stay tuned, keep clicking.
*****************************************************
share your clicks HERE 
and get featured on Designing Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your heart!!